A Four-day workshop for participants who wish to progress further with building their business ideas into actual businesses.
The program aims to develop participants through:
- Developing a business idea and doing associated market research
- Preparing a business plan and financial forecasts
- Introduction to marketing, management and financial control
- Learning and sharing session from business experts from private and government organizations
Overview of the Workshop itinerary*:
- Writing a business plan
- Islamic Entrepreneurship (Usahawan Islam)
- Doing business in Brunei
- HSSE For Business
- Process for Halal License and Permits
- Human Resources
- Intellectual Property In Business
- Financial Accounts and Systems
- Leadership Qualities
- Sources Of Banking And Finance
- Online Marketing
- Sales And Marketing
- Business Goal Setting
For further information on dates and registration, please contact our LiveWIRE Brunei Centre at 2220964 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the registration form from the website at www.livewire-brunei.com
An administration fee of B$60 is applicable for all LiveWIRE Brunei Business Workshop.
* Programme itinerary may change due to speaker availability.