Business Plan Series
Business Plan Series is a 4 half-day workshop spread over several weeks. The workshop is conducted with Group Discussions and Presentation, where by the groups will have a working draft of a business plan for their business ideas.
- A 4-half-day (or 2 full day) workshop that gets the participants to discuss and present their business plan.
- Participants will first learn what is a Business Plan , Executive Summary , Business Profile and plan their initial Startup Cost
- They will also learn deeper about different types of products and services, how to do market research on , identify their competitor and utilizse tools to their advantage such as PEST and SWOT analysis
The workshop will also look into :
- Market Strategy , Organization and Operations Financial Management
- Financial Management - Cash Flow , Presenting a Business Plan
More in Courses and Workshops
A fundamental 2-hour workshop that comprises of applied theories and practical activities.
For participants who wish to grow their business ideas into actual businesses.