Leadership Camp Programme
This three-day camp is designed to assess participants’ leadership qualities and equip them with leadership elements.
- A three day weekend getaway : The prime focus of the camp are to enhance and revitalize energy, enthusiasm and refine directions, steps for progress and lead
- Involve both physical and mental challenges
- To Instill leadership qualities and building up future community leaders
- The Leadership Camp programme is suitable for those who have completed our Bright Ideas (BI) workshop, Become Successful Owner Manager (BSOM) workshop, or for those who are already in the business, and or about to embark into business.
- The other criteria are for those who are physically fit, and enthusiastic to participate in the challenges of managing time, managing team and managing oneself.
Leadership camp participant presentation
Rafting Challenge during Leadership Camp
Leadership Camp 2018
Leadership Camp Challenge
Prize Presentation during Leadership Camp
More in Courses and Workshops
A fundamental 2-hour workshop that comprises of applied theories and practical activities.
Workshop that gets the participants to discuss and present their business plan.