Entrepreneurs must acquire excellent leadership skills to lead their organizations.
This three-day camp is designed to assess participants’ leadership qualities and equip them with leadership elements.
The Leadership Camp is divided into seven sessions, which will be conducted in a hall and open natural environment. There will be individual working and learning process or group sharing-discussion in every session.
- Day 1
- Session 1 – Introductions and Self Assessment
- Session 2 –Leadership, Joharí’s Windows and Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Day 2
- Session 3 – Physical Challenge Part 1 (Hiking or Trekking)
- Session 4 – Physical Challenge Part 2 (Obstacle Courses and Teambuilding Activities)
- Session 5 – 8 Keys of Excellence
- Day 3
- Session 6 – Group Experience Sharing,
- Session 7 – Self Assessment and Leadership Declarations