LiveWIRE Brunei was established in 1st May 2001 in response to the call of Brunei Darussalam Economic Council (BDEC) to support infrastructure for enterprise development as a long term sustainable economic development.
Workshops and programmes are open to everyone who are citizens and permanent residents of Negara Brunei Darussalam.
LiveWIRE Brunei programmes are specifically designed for Bruneians.
LiveWIRE Brunei Objectives
- To increase awareness on business especially among the young Bruneians
- To promote entrepreneurship as a viable career option for young Bruneians
- To assist those who have decided to venture into business
- To give recognition to those successful young entrepreneurs and to promote them as role models.
LiveWIRE Brunei 2.0 Objectives
- To support the LiveWIRE Brunei objectives in developing entrepreneurial culture, skills and knowledge
- To be a centre of excellence for enterprise development
- To offer opportunities which develop sustainable SMEs in the Energy Industry
- Enhanced access to finance, incubation, market linkages, technology and mentor. Livewire Brunei working in collaboration with other organisations to achieve these objectives;
- Measure of success is linked to actual results and high value contribution to Brunei economy
- Sustainable businesses created
- Employment of locals
- Value contribution to Brunei economy